Thursday, September 5, 2013

Texas, My Texas!


My Texas pride wreath I made for the summer

Here is the tutorial I followed


I measured my strips by eye not by ruler. I cut the bandana long ways then hot glued one end to the foam circle then wrapped it with the bandana till the bandana ran out (repeat all colors). I did not like how it looked when the colors changed so I end up cutting a small strip and twirling it to make it roped. then I hot glued that around the wreath. I wanted to make my Texas wreath to look more like the Texas flag so I put a silver star on the blue bandana part, like the flag! 


Supplies needed
  • Red white and Blue bandana (I used 1 of each color) (depends on how big you want it)
  • Circle foam base
  • Silver Star
  • glue gun & sticks
  • Scissors 

Where did I buy supplies?